What is the latest on Encyclosphere?
There doesn't appear to have been much activity since I last checked. How is everything going? Is there anything up and running yet?
I think it motivational and helpful to see something in action. What needs to happen to move along things?
wondering as well
Since we got a grant last month, I've been working full-time restarting the Knowledge Standards Foundation. Here's a quick summary of what we've been doing:
(1) Got the grant (met the grantor, did due diligence).
(2) Started the process with a law firm to incorporate and seek 501(c)(3) status.
(3) Got back in touch with most of the most previously actively people in the project, got them going again.
(4) Moving again toward launching the Encyclosphere.org blog live.
(5) Lots of planning and deliberation behind the scenes, particularly of the next three months and of a forum/roundtable discussion of important questions.